We would like to assure you that your Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney team is committed to the health and wellbeing of all its guests, visitors and hotel staff.
The World Health Organization advises that appropriate hand sanitisation and practicing personal respiratory hygiene (covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze) are the two most effective measures to prevent spreading and contracting the COVID-19.
We are working as a team to proactively and constantly remain up-to-date, ensuring we are following all official guidelines and communication provided to us by the Australian Government Health Department and the Tourism Accommodation Association (TAA). We are taking the following steps to manage the risk of spreading the virus:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all public spaces and back of house areas, in particular touch point zones.
- While servicing guest rooms the housekeeping team pays additional attention to surfaces, disinfecting all touch points such as: light switches, remote controls, telephones, door handles etc.
- Hand sanitising stations have been installed outside guest elevators, and additional hand sanitisers and gloves are available in back of house areas, including front office, housekeeping, kitchen, spa, staff washrooms and dining facilities.
- Clean and disinfected key cards are provided upon check-in
- Signage in public spaces and back of house areas will remind our guests and staff to maintain social distancing protocols.
- Signage in public bathrooms and back of house will remind our guests and staff to practice good hand hygiene.
- The hotel is currently not at risk with regards to supply of goods or services for our guests. We are consistently monitoring supplies, cleaning stock etc. and have no concerns at this point.
- Meetings and events: We are guided by government restrictions and health and safety guidelines to ensure business is done correctly, to protect our clients and staff.
With your safety and wellbeing our highest priority, we advise the following guest facilities are following current restriction guidelines:
- Croft Restaurant - Level 1
- Silo Bar - Level 1
- Business Centre - Level 2
- Day Spa - Level 3
- Pool & Gym - Level 3
Room Service remains available however, due to our lower than normal occupancies, we have a reduced menu selection. We have kept the most popular items, so we are confident you will find something right for you.
Premise Compliance Letter
For the purpose of keeping our patrons and staff safe, any persons entering these premises agree to comply with the following “Conditions of Entry”, implemented in accordance with the current NSW Public Health (COVID-19) Order. Click here to download letter.
Health & Wellbeing Procedures For A Clean And Safe Environment - Click here to download document.
Advice from the NSW Government
The Australian Department of Health has issued the following advice:
- From Friday 15 May, people can participate in gatherings in a public place of no more than 20 people. Within the gathering, you must exercise good social distancing.
- NSW residents will be able to take a holiday anywhere in NSW, with intra-state travel restrictions to be lifted from Monday, 1 June 2020.
Advice from the Australian Department of Health
You must self-isolate if any of the following applies to you:
- you have COVID-19
- you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- you arrived in Australia after midnight on 15 March 2020
What to do if you get sick
- Call your doctor for an urgent assessment if you develop symptoms (fever, cough, sore throat, tiredness or shortness of breath within 14 days of:
- returning to Australia, or
- your last contact with someone with COVID-19
Our focus is to ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff. We ask that anyone who is at risk, according to the official advice, please refrain from attending the hotel.
Visit the Australian Government Department of Health website for the latest updates.