Health & Wellbeing Procedures For A Clean And Safe Environment
We would like to assure you that your Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney team is committed to the health and well-being of all its guests, visitors and hotel staff.
We are working as a team to proactively and constantly remain up-to-date, ensuring we are following all official guidelines and communication provided to us by the Australian Government Health Department and the Tourism Accommodation Association (TAA).
Below are relevant links to our COVIDSafe protocols and procedures:
- Flexible Accommodation Information
- COVIDSafe Statement
- Health & Wellbeing Procedures For A Clean And Safe Environment
- Guest Premise Compliance Letter
- How To Seek Medical Advice
- When A Guest or Staff Member Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Contractor/Visitor Sign-In Procedures
We are taking the following steps to manage the risk of spreading the virus:
Our focus is to ensure a safe environment for our guests and staff. We ask that anyone who is at risk, according to the official advice, please refrain from attending the hotel. Visit the Australian Government Department of Health website for the latest updates.